- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Stevia or uncooked unfiltered honey
- ½ scoop protein powder**
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 complete eggs, pasture-raised
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup, grade B
- 4 slices turkey bacon, uncured & nitrate-free
- 5 pitted dates, chopped
- 1 tbsp. grass-fed butter
**We used Athletic Greens grass-fed whey isolate, vanilla
- In a small saute pan on medium-high warmth, prepare dinner bacon till crispy. Eliminated bacon from pan, crumble into small bits and put aside.
- Add the dry substances—oats, chia, baking powder, Stevia, protein powder and cinnamon—in a blender or meals processor. Pulse till easy. Put aside
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites & milk in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly add the dry substances to the moist substances.
- Take a paper towel to wipe the pan clear, then add 1 tsp. butter to grease. On medium-heat warmth, add ¼ pancake batter. Add ¼ chopped dates and crumbled bacon on high. When batter begins to bubble, it’s able to flip.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with maple syrup and grass-fed butter. To chop down on the sugar, combine the maple syrup with equal elements water and 1 tbsp. butter. Warmth in microwave for 15 seconds, stir and pour over pancakes. Take pleasure in instantly.
Dietary Data & Macros
Dietary Data: Gluten Free
- 387 energy
- 8.75g fats
- 40g carbs
- 37.2g protein